Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:23:37 -0700
From:      Derrick MacPherson <dmacpher@vfs.com>
To:        'Moti Levy' <moti@flncs.com>, 'Jim McAtee' <jmcatee@mediaodyssey.com>, 'freebsd-questions' <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, 'Sicco Miedema' <s.miedema@home.nl>
Subject:   Oh - oh.. I was looking at ldconfig

And must have broken something. I was playing with it and screwed up
something. Is there a way back?

This is from the mail prorgam, there is a process running to take the
mail from the queue and virus scan it, I;m getting this message in the
bounce to root:

-=----------= START OF SCANNER OUTPUT =-------------=-
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.3" not found

-=-----------= END OF SCANNER OUTPUT =--------------=-

And from a just genereated cron:

Cron <root@mail> /usr/local/bin/python -S
/usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 85, in ?
    from Mailman import MailList
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 30, in ?
    import socket
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/socket.py", line 41, in ?
    from _socket import *
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python2.2/lib-dynload/_socket.so: Undefined
symbol "freeaddrinfo"