Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 15:16:01 -0600
From:      David Syphers <dsyphers@uchicago.edu>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvsuping ports-multimedia

On Sunday 08 December 2002 02:23 pm, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:
> 	The wheels are turning. :) The CVS group is
> contacting CVSup mirrors all over the globe so that they have
> information on the missing collections.
> 	AFTER the CVSup mirrors update their collections,
> ports-supfile will be updated, not before.
> 	Please bear with us, it is a slow process contacting
> people with different schedules all over the world. It is being
> done. :)

Sure, that's fine. I just couldn't find any indication it was being taken care
of (though I didn't really know where to look, other than ports@ archives).
I'd seen messages with "why aren't you using ports-all?" and was starting to
get a little worried that cvsupping individual collections was no longer
supported. But of course these things do take time, and now I'll happily wait
for it  :)

-David

--
On the whole I am against mass murder. I rarely commit it myself, and
often find myself quite out of sympathy with those who make a habit of it.

Astronomy and Astrophysics Center
The University of Chicago