Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 03:06:28 -0400
From:      "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk@cybernothing.org>
To:        Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
Cc:        Dave Richards <dave@illumen.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Email store-and-forward + SMTP finger

On Jun 11, Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net> wrote:

> Actualy, I think I almost figured it out.
>
> In sendmail.cf, there is OT5d/4h
>
> Would setting this to OT5d/0h turn off the first warning message?

	Not exactly -- you'd want to get rid of the second entry
	altogether.  I'd strongly suggest upgrading to a newer
	version of sendmail, though (8.8.x has those as two
	seperate settings, instead of the confusing slash thing.)

--
J.D. Falk, Supervisor, Network Operations            +1 (415) 482-2840
Priori Networks, Inc.                            http://www.priori.net