Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 1999 14:24:11 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape Navigator 4.51 port files

> I guess I'm lucky, my cut'n'paste in X11 just doesn't with Netscape.

Mine is just finiky.  If you highlight something in an Xterm and want to
paste it in Netscape, the highlighted text must *stay* highlighted.  Ie,
the text must still be on the Xterm's screen and hightlighted.

Often I will see a URL in a mail message, highlight it, delete the
message, and then try to paste it in Netscape -- no go.  If you then
paste it in another Xterm and re-highlight it, then I can paste into
Netscape.

I've found the ``xcb'' port to be invaluable with Netscape 4.5.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)