Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 05:24:53 -0500
From:      Ben Hockenhull <benh@jpj.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SecurID and FreeBSD

I an eagerly awaiting delivery of a 2 user SecurID trial kit and one of the
things I'd like to test is authenticating logins to a FreeBSD box against
SecurID.

It doesn't appear as if there is a way to make this happen.  I have set up
OTP support on FreeBSD boxes before, but this is somewhat different.  Far
as I can tell, I need a SecurID ACE/Agent running on the client box, and
there simply isn't one for FreeBSD, according to RSA's website.

Anyone have any ideas here for ways to make this work without harassing RSA
to make an ACE/Agent for BSD?

Ben