Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:33:33 -0500
From:      Scott Mayo <sgmayo@mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us>
To:        Pablo Mora <bidjan@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reconfiguring a port

Pablo Mora wrote:
> On 6/27/07, Scott Mayo <sgmayo@mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us> wrote:
>
>> I installed mailman with the port and am getting the following:
>>

>> Jun 27 12:50:09 test Mailman mail-wrapper: Group mismatch error.
>> Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be executed as group
>> "mailman", but the system's mail server executed the mail script as
>> group "mailnull".  Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as
>> group "mailman", or re-run configure,  providing the command line option
>> `--with-mail-gid=mailnull'.
>>
>> I installed the port with 'make install clean'.  How do I reconfigure it
>> with the --with-mail-gid=mailnull?  I am not sure where to put the
>> options when installing from a port since they are new to me.
>>

> try out: make config

make config brings me to a box to uncheck and check things.  It has
Postfix checked in it, but that is all I see.

Do I actually make config --with-mail-gid=mailnull?  I know that on the
linux boxes I run ./configure --with-mail-gid=mailnull.

Thanks.

--
Scott Mayo
System Administrator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.