Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 21:49:29 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Jay Nelson <jdn@acp.qiv.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: aha fails on Tekram DC300B

In message <Pine.BSF.3.96.980930200050.1111A-100000@acp.qiv.com> Jay Nelson writes:
: FWIW -- I believe this board is based on an 80[12]86, rather than any
: of the Adaptec chips. There appears to be an eprom upgrade available,
: but requires an eprom burner, which leaves me somewhat SOL. I'll check
: into that and see if that would be useful -- and if Tekram will sell
: the eprom.

I don't think it will be useful, especially of the tekram worked
before.  I've managed to use better ID code in the driver, which
should solve this problem for you.

Warner