Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 1997 14:23:31 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Arjan.deVet@adv.IAEhv.nl (Arjan de Vet)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppp changes for buffer overflows going in

In message <199701132056.VAA09476@adv.IAEhv.nl> Arjan de Vet writes:
: In command.c the size of VarDialScript is being used for VarLoginScript:

Good Eyes!  Since these numbers are the same, it shouldn't matter
much.  However, in the interest of good coding and fewer potential
problems, I'll go ahead and make this fix...

Warner

: Everything seems to be working fine. In my own copy I have enlarged the
: buffersizes for chat scripts because I have a chat script dealing with
: SecurId cards and dialback and that takes more than the default 200
: characters and maximum 20 expect/send pairs.

I kinda figured that 200 was too small for general use, but didn't
want to distrupt the code more to fix that.

Warner