Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2017 21:40:01 +0900
From:      =?UTF-8?B?SGlyb28gT25vICjlsI/ph47lr5vnlJ8p?= <hiroo.ono+freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        avernar@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ng_ipfw and vnet

Hello,

Adding freebsd-virtualization@

> I needed to have the netgraph ipfw node appear in a vnet jail but it
> is only created once on module load and only for the base system.  I
> put together this modification to get it to also appear in vnet jails.

I also had the need to use ipfw node in a vnet jail and found your mail:

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2016-October/046249.html

With this patch, I am running ipfw with ng_tcpmss inside a vnet jail.

I am sorry that I cannot say anything about the code itself, but it works
well and is what I was looking for.
Do you have any plan to file it to bugzilla so that it will be committed?
----
Hiroo Ono