Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2023 13:41:20 +0000
From:      Amar Takhar <verm@darkbeer.org>
Subject:   Re: Installing openAI's GPT-2 Ada AI Language Model

I have a tutorial I wrote on how to setup PyTorch on FreeBSD with Stable
Diffusion.

  https://github.com/verm/freebsd-stable-diffusion

There are some issues with getting PyTorch working on FreeBSD and it's kind of a
moving target I had it working once but it quickly broke this was years ago
using the Linuxlator it's been rock solid for years.

Another thing to note is the miniconda-installer script is hardcoded to an old
version of Python you'll have to edit line 56 in the script and change it to 3.9
or 3.10.  Not sure what to do about this yet I haven't had a chance to email the
maintainer.

I'd recommend going this route.

Amar.