Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:44:13 -0600
From:      Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@datasyrge.net>
Cc:        Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>, FreeBSD-stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: APM

Yes, I know, but I was short on cash and wanted a simple desktop. Had I
known it would cause me this much trouble (APM, buggy video with
XFree86, crappy case, 4 PCI slots), I would have held out a while longer
with my old Dimension XPS-T450.

I'm going to start working next week, I think I'll save the processor,
RAM, and PCI cards, and invest in a high-quality motherboard, a good
case, and a replacement for the built-in video.

Then everything will be alright. ;)

--
Andrew Hesford
ajh3@chmod.ath.cx