Date:      Sat, 08 Sep 2012 16:22:23 +0200
From:      Jos Chrispijn <ports@webrz.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache port

Just updating Apache22 (apache-2.2.22_6) and get this error:

Port marked as IGNORE: www/apache22:
      AUTHN_DBD and DBD requires APR-util to have DBD support build in.
      Please rebuild APR at last with one DBD backend

The issue is that I did config APR with DBD support.

Currently have installed:
apr-1.4.6.1.4.1_1   Apache Portability Library

My /var/db/ports/apr/options file contains:

# Options for apr-1.4.6.1.4.1_1
_OPTIONS_READ=apr-1.4.6.1.4.1_1
_FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST= THREADS IPV6 DEVRANDOM BDB GDBM LDAP MYSQL
NDBM PGSQL SQLITE
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=THREADS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=IPV6
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=DEVRANDOM
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=BDB
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=GDBM
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=LDAP
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=MYSQL
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=NDBM
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=PGSQL
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=SQLITE

Can someone tell me how what I do wrong here?

thanks,
Jos Chrispijn