Date:      Mon, 07 Jul 1997 08:11:11 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@dk.tfs.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Multicast code broken?

In message <Pine.BSF.3.95.970706164230.2904B-100000@current1.whistle.com>, Juli
an Elischer writes:

>For the record, I notice that garret's new changes (while I agree with
>them), will once again break every stack in the system except
>those for IP.
>
>This is getting very annoying for those of us maintaining a stack.

It was generally agreed that the 3.0 release was the time to get things
like this done, so in a sense this is to be expected, but I agree
that the completeness in this case leaves a little to be desired...

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.