Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:55:47 -0500
From:      Kevin Weiss <kevin.weiss@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   what is your favorite WM/DE?

I'd like opinions on the different WM's and DE's.

Please tell what you think is good/bad about any one of the following WM's:

Afterstep, ctwm, enlightenment, fvwm2, fvwm95, gnome,
KDE, OpenLook, Twm, Windowmanager, etc.

Let me know which one(s) you're using, and honestly critique it/them for me.

My primary concerns are customization and stability--I want as much of both as possible :-)