Date:      Sat, 29 Sep 2001 17:20:39 +0200
From:      Thomas Seck <tmseck@netcologne.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wrong error messages when installing via NFS

Hi all,

I just tested an NFS based installation of 4.4-STABLE, the release build
was based on sources from Sept. 25.

The installation media was the miniiso-image of the R/cdrom/disc1 tree,
served via NFS from cdrom.

The installation whent fine, but the installer complained after every
distribution that it had been unable to retrieve it (which was not the
case). I do unfortunately not speak C so I did not look at the sources -
is it possible that a return value just gets interpreted the wrong way
around?

Regards,
Thomas Seck