Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:07:11 -0700
From:      Hsin-an Chen <chen.hsinan2007@gmail.com>
To:        Witold Baryluk <baryluk@smp.if.uj.edu.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xen 4.1.2 on FreeBSD 9.0

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply. But, is it really true? (still not give up....)

This is interesting, then what is the purpose of this mailing list and
the wiki there? I am confused.
It sounds like it's under development, or working fine but no detail here.

I never use NetBSD before, but I will guess FreeBSD can make it if
NetBSD can. OpenBSD can but they decide to drop it few years ago.

Anyway, really appreciate your reply.

Hsinan