Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:20:56 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        jb@cimlogic.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 586Core

In message: <20040914064440.GC69109@freebsd3.cimlogic.com.au>
            John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au> writes:
: On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 12:39:40AM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > Their serial BIOS is a pain to use, but for most applications it
: > doesn't matter at all...
:
: What problems do you have with it? It seems to work fine for me once
: I build FreeBSD to it's fixed baud rate.

tabbing between items is a bit painful.  We've also had issue where it
wouldn't boot off the second device if the first one were missing.
Nothing major or earth shattering, but it took some getting used to.

Warner