Date:      Tue, 31 Jan 95 11:10:13 MST
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        amurai@spec.co.jp (=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQjwwZhsoSg==?=)
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.org, NETMGR02@CBE.AB.CA, freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Slip or PPP dial on demand?

> This iij-ppp is just required tunnel device in kernel and good examples for
> configuration and TeX papers. But unfortunatlly, Tex papers is written
> Japanese. Indeed, I just porting it to my 2.1-depvelpment last weekend.
> And I report it to author and asking to deliver to 2.1-development tree.
> Of course, He accepts to do this for us without hesitation. So I would
> like to put it also 2.1-development tree as soon as possible.
> (after local & Real testing by my self;-)

Ohio Gozaimasu!

You wouldn't happen to have a Kanji->Romanji converter (ideally) or a
Kanji->Kana converter (less ideally -- I can barely read Peach-boy Momo,
I'm afraid I speak better than I read or write, and listen better than
anything else).

I'd be interested in the post-tex'ing output as a JIS 208 ASCII file, if
nothing else.

(Continuing Jordan's thread about education).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.