Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:43:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dennis Jun <dennisjun@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   X4.0 freezing and errors

Hello all!

I have a system with FreeBSD 4.0 Release and X4.0 on it, but I'm
having some troubles. Specifically, X will freeze on me from time
to time. I have no clue why. However, I think this error message
mite be a clue.

(II) Keyboard "Keyboard1" handled by legacy driver
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse1" (type: MOUSE)
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
(WW) fcntl(7, F_SETOWN): Inappropriate ioctl for device

The last line, does anyone have a clue what that means?
Much thanx in advance.

=====
PGP public key:
http://i.am/dennisjun/