Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 14:42:38 MDT
From:      steve@khoros.unm.edu (Steven Jorgensen)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xterm problem

	I've got a strange problem with xterms under FreeBSD-2.0.5 RELEASE.
	They come up fine, but you can't use Ctrl-leftButton to get
	the main options menu like you can most xterms.. This
	failure happens under every window manager I've tried, and
	under all three X servers I've tried (Mach32, Mach 64, and SVGA).
	The xterms on the mach 32 just started working correctly today for no
	appearent reason (i.e non of the libraries, config files, or binaries
	have changed in a long while.)  Anyway, I used the same dot files
	under the mach32 as the other two, so I know something else has got
	to be the problem..  I'd appreciate any help, I have installed
	FreeBSD 2.0.5 on 5 different systems and hardware, and this problem
	seems to happen on each one.  Thanks in advance for any help.

						Steve

Steven Jorgensen      steve@khoral.com	     steve@kaos.com
Khoral Research Inc.	      | PHONE: (505) 837-6500
6001 Indian School, Suite 200 | FAX:   (505) 881-3842
Albuquerque, NM 87110	      | URL: http://www.khoral.com/