Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:55:37 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mod_ssl question

I know this isn't exactly FreeBSD related.. but I couldn't find this info on
the mod_ssl web site. How should I define SSL enabled virtual hosts? This is
how I have it :

<IfDefine SSL>

##
## SSL Virtual Host Context
##

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
#  General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/data/cpl-dev
ServerName 209.150.92.97
ServerAdmin shawn@cpl.net
#ErrorLog /usr/local/log/error_log
#TransferLog /usr/local/log/access_log

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/etc/apache/ssl.crt/cpl.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/apache/ssl.key/cpl.key
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
CustomLog /usr/local/log/ssl_request_log \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
DocumentRoot /home/tobey/public_html/lucknowenterprises.com
ServerName 209.150.92.95
SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/etc/apache/ssl.crt/www.lucknowenterprises.com.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/apache/ssl.key/www.lucknowenterprises.com.key
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
</VirtualHost>

</IfDefine>

I get a virtual host overlap error when starting, which I assume is because
they are both default. What should I change?