Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:28:53 +0300
From:      Anand Buddhdev <arb@anand.org>
To:        Thomas Widlundh <tw@ettnet.se>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: need help with pine

On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 11:16:21AM +0200, Thomas Widlundh wrote:

Hmm... your subject line says pine... then you ask about mutt...

Anyway, your system is probably giving you the vi editor when you compose
messages in mutt. You need to learn how to edit using vi, or change your
default editor in your .muttrc, like this:

set editor="pico -etz"

Anyway, if you're editing a message in vi, after you finish composing the
message, type the following key sequence, preserving case, to get out of
vi:

Escape, Z, Z

That's the escape key, followed by 2 capital zeds.

--
System Administrator
See complete headers for address, homepage and phone numbers