Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:34:10 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        Johnny Casey <jjcasey@uchicago.edu>
Cc:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reoccuring Corruption w/ Adaptec 29160N

>Hello,
>
>Some problems.  If anybody possibly might have some ideas regarding
>what follows, I would greatly appreciate it.  Otherwise, there are
>several more diagnostic avenues hardware wise...

Have you tried reseating the card, moving it to a different slot, and
cleaning the edge connector?  If you are seeing data-corruption, the
PCI parity error is likely *real* rather than some chipset bug.  I don't
know of any issue with the Natoma.  If this is a PCI slot that you haven't
used yet, it may well be defective.

--
Justin