Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 13:09:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordont@bluemtn.net>
To:        _R_j_M_ <ryno@unixthugs.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: btx halted errors

Out of curiousity, are you using an L440GX+ mobo? I had the exact same
problem when I enabled console redirection. The thing was, the crash
wasn't always consistent. Sometimes it would happen, other times it
wouldn't.

Now that I think about it, the L440GX+ uses an Adaptec onboard (I think).
N440BX mobo?

-gordon