Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:32:22 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Vadim V. Chepkov" <vvc@kharkiv.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp and pppd

Can you supply the user-ppp log with ccp logging enabled ?

The below packet looks like a CCP rejection or NAK of DEFLATE24.  This
should only be sent if the peer originally requested it....

Also, bear in mind that the latest versions of pppd do proper deflate
compression using id 26 rather than id 24.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>