Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:58:19 +0100
From:      Yann Golanski <yann@kierun.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ACPI drivers.

In the quest for sound on my laptop, I got a hint from 4Front
Technologies that the Vaio uses something called ACPI to control the IRQ
allocation and that this is causing the card not to work properly with
thier drivers and the ``device pcm''.

Does anyone know if those drivers have made it into -stable yet?

Thanks.

--
yann@kierun.org                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun