Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 13:32:19 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New BT848 driver 0.2

Sorry about that , I am going over the driver right now attempting to
find out what can cause the problem that you are seeing in your
system. So far no luck over here. About the wd driver well I think
that that  driver also needs work. My P100 has IDE drives and I must
say that with my PPRO 200, adaptec  + SCSI disk drives seems to be more
stable with or without the Bt848 driver.

	Amancio