Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 16:26:53 -0700
From:      Bryant Martin <bryant@cms-mpc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Incorrect FTP Time

I am running a FreeBSD server, and, although the system time is set to
the correct time, incoming and outgoing FTP transactions are post-timed
by four hours.  We can find no apparent cause for this.  Has anyone
there seen this on another system, and, if so, can I get a suggestion on
how to correct it?

Thank you very much,
Bryant Martin

Commonwealth/Martin
1700 Venable Street
Richmond, VA 23223-6308

Voice: 800.336.6245 x103  (or local 804.780.1700 x103)
Fax: 804.782.9876
Email:  bryant@cms-mpc.com
FTP: ftp://ftp.cms-mpc.com/    directory is /INCOMING for input files.

end_of_document