Date:      Sun, 24 May 1998 03:13:19 -0700
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mutt and pgp5

On %M 0, spork <spork@super-g.com> wrote:
> Has anyone got mutt to work with pgp5?  I had it working with 2.6.2, but
> it sits at "Enter key for ___:" with the newer pgp.  I've tried both the
> mutt.withpgp port and mutt.9l with no luck.  Using pgp5 "manually" works
> fine...

I run mutt.91i (the international version with PGP 2/3/5 support built
in) ftp://riemann.iam.uni-bonn.de/pub/mutt/mutt-0.91.1i.tar.gz

I built it from the mutt release (i.e. not ports).  Works fine.

If you are going to use PGP 5.0 you have to run with the release
version (not the older betas).

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>