Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 00:31:47 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        David Goddard <goddard@acm.org>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, grog@lemis.com
Subject:   Re: ppp -auto problems and boot-time error messages

> >> We need to revise the handbook :-)
> >
> >That's a bit of a gratuitous statement.  What exactly is wrong with
> >it ?  It's been revised several times recently.
>
> Well, frankly, your original comment was a vaguely insulting statement,
> smiley notwithstanding.
[.....]

Sorry - I didn't mean to insult anyone.  By "read the handbook", I
meant the current handbook on www.freebsd.org.  I've put a lot of
work into it of late.  The handbook that you've read isn't the same
one I was talking about :-I

Anyway, I've followed up your other message with something that'll
hopefully get you on your way.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>, <brian@FreeBSD.org>, <bri@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;