Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:51:27 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Install 8.2-Release AMD64 on Laptop with Raid0

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:36:46 -0700
Thomas D. Dean articulated:

> On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 11:31 -0700, Chuck Swiger wrote:
> > Umm, please don't inflict autoresponders upon people who answer
> > your questions...
> >
> I don't know where this came from...
>
> tomdean

I have been getting hit with these "auto responders" for three days
now. Always with a different address. I have not investigated it
further however. Possibly a hijacked account or server.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+fbsd@seibercom.net

Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list replies or ignored.
Do not CC this poster. Please do not ignore the "Reply-To" header.