Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:13:13 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Audsin <dev.dhas@kcl.ac.uk>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Changing the Maximum Segment Size (MSS) of Kame MIP6 for Free BSD 4.4

--WjpOG6URjntW8FAF

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 09:14:23PM +0000, Audsin wrote:
> Respected Sir/ Madam
>=20
> I am Dev, doing my research in Centre for Telecommunications Research,=20
> King's college London. My research project involves evaluating the=20
> performance of MIP6 TCP in the presence of fragmentation and without=20
> fragmentation. I am  using Kame MIP6 for Free BSD 4.4. I wish to change t=
he=20
> Maximum segment size of the TCP. Can you please help me , where i should=
=20
> change the MSS of the TCP. Can you tell me where the default size of the=
=20
> MSS mentioned?
>=20
> Eagerly waiting for the reply
>=20
> Best Regards
> Dev
>=20

Hi,

your best bet would be to ask this question in freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org,
freebsd-net@freebsd.org or on one of the KAME lists.
This mailing list is for managing the FreeBSD website only.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--WjpOG6URjntW8FAF

--WjpOG6URjntW8FAF--