Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:17:57 -0400
From:      Stephen Wenzler <s.wenzler4@verizon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD via FTP

I have a question for you - I have forgetten what to install FreeBSD
over internet connection so can you able to tell me step by step
instructions on how to do that starting with choosing Install via FTP
then setting up a dialer then once it is all set, then I can able to
resume where I left off, I assumes that v4.0 has newer design of the
dialer that may be differ from 2.x that I had for long time. I
appreciate if you can give me step by step instructions and if snapshots
is there then includes them.

Thanks!

--
WWW: http://stephenw4.tripod.com
Email: stephenw4@netzero.net

**for sale*
I have a bunch of items for sale on eBay, click this link below:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=stephenw1&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

**update**
Effective immedately, I have new email address on my new ISP which is:

s.wenzler4@verizon.net