Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 12:40:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vince Valenti <vince@bendnet.com>
To:        Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache13-php4 with imap

On Fri, 19 May 2000, Edwin Culp wrote:

> I have been trying to build apache/php4/imap/mysql/ldap without
> success.  IMAP is disabled in the port.  Could someone suggest a
> solution.

I had the same problem.  What I ended up doing was just building
everything by hand.  Also, it seems that PHP doesn't like FreeBSD's IMAP
port becuase of the shared library, so I just built a static IMAP library
in a separate directory and told configure where it was.

Hope that makes sense. ;)

--
Vince Valenti
Network Services