Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:56:55 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        Glenn Johnson <gljohns@micron.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new muttzilla port

On Sat, 05 Feb 2000, Glenn Johnson was heard blurting out:

> I just installed the new muttzilla port. I read the INSTALL file
> that was placed in the share/doc/muttzilla directory and placed the
> appropriate entries in my ~/.netscape/preferences.js file. But when I
> click on a mailto: link I still get the netscape mail program.
>
> So what is the magical incantation to get this muttzilla port to work?

If you get it let me know.. I am still looking for the magic word  ;-)
I am using Netscape Navigator 4.7

PRAYS Sprint gets better for Brett   ;-)

Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      	and all was /dev/null and *void()