Date:      Tue, 2 May 2017 19:47:29 +0530
From:      "Chris Paul" <chris.paul@b2bexpolists.biz>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IDX Expo-2017

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring "Attendees
List of FIA EUROPE International Derivatives Expo (IDX Expo) - 2017".

We have identified 1,500 professionals are attending at FIA EUROPE
International Derivatives Expo (IDX Expo) through our primary & social
research.

Let me know if you would like to acquire 1,500 Attendees List? We have
special discounted price for this month.

FIA EUROPE International Derivatives Expo (IDX Expo) - 2017-Attendees List
Total Count: 1,500

Each Contact Includes for Attendees List: Business Name, Client Name, Title,
Email Address, Phone Number, and Web Address.

Thank you and look forward to hear from you.

Regards
Chris Paul - Marketing Executive

Unsubscribe | Reconfirm

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAADCOQTZjgPpMs0/tAqQAQuLigAAAEAAAABwf6QmpaXxNugvF0J00IVoBAAAAAA==>