Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 1999 00:19:37 +1100 (EDT)
From:      Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
To:        najib@csi-x.net
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IP Filter 3.2.10

You get that change because somebody decided to make an arbitrary change
to the way certain structures were placed in include files, doing nothing
more than breaking compatibility with various packages such as IP Filter,
tcpdump, etc.

To those who made it, don't bother trying to brainwash me, we've already
been through the explanation cycle (which I still don't accept but with
which you guys now need to live with).

Darren