Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 1995 21:13:14 -0800
From:      jkh@violet.berkeley.edu (Jordan K. Hubbard)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Let these people know how you feel!

From: puzzle@ix.netcom.com (James Leslie)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
Subject: BSD/Novell Integration
Date: 24 Jan 1995 03:29:17 GMT

BSD Folks:

We're thinking about doing a port of our SoftNet Utilities software to
the BSD (on Intel) environment and we need some honest, quality
feedback.

Basically, our SoftNet Utilities software allows a BSD UNIX system to
ALSO function as a Novell 3.12 compatible server. It would be for anyone
trying to integrate BSD platforms into existing Novell networks.
Currently the software has been ported to 8 other UNIX enviroments and
we're starting to get inquiries from BSD users too.

We want to take this issue to the BSD community for input. Do you think
that a port would be helpful? If so, why? (a Yes or No with a short
explanation would be appreciated.)

Please address your comments to:

email: info@puzzle.com

or