Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:49:48 +0900
From:      SADA Kenji <sada@bsdclub.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        joe@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30688: editors/gnuserv-emacs20 in Makefile, but doesn't exist

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:59:47 -0700 (PDT)
roam@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> Synopsis: editors/gnuserv-emacs20 in Makefile, but doesn't exist
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->sada
> Responsible-Changed-By: roam
> Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Sep 20 08:58:13 PDT 2001
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Apparently he created the directory when adding the gnuserv-emacs20 port
> as per PR ports/25993.  However, something must have gone wrong when
> adding the actual port.

Sorry I've neglected to verify it after commit.
I get below error and couldn't commit it even now.
I have no time to trace the reason for now.

--
sada@chiasmatica$ cvs ci gnuserv-emacs20 Makefile
cvs commit: Examining gnuserv-emacs20

distinfo - Does not contain a line with the keyword "$FreeBSD:".

pkg-comment - Does not contain a line with the keyword "$FreeBSD:".

pkg-descr - Does not contain a line with the keyword "$FreeBSD:".

pkg-message - Does not contain a line with the keyword "$FreeBSD:".

pkg-plist - Does not contain a line with the keyword "$FreeBSD:".

cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
commit_prep.pl failed!

patch-aa - Does not contain a line with the keyword "$FreeBSD:".

cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
commit_prep.pl failed!
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsqCva5XXiXD

--
SADA Kenji <sada@bsdclub.org>