Date:      Thu, 9 Apr 2015 01:25:09 -0400
From:      grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD specific content in zfs(8) man pages

The value of the open-zfs.org project is in its function
as a bidirectional upstream source, with goal of minimizing
the diffs, thus moving ZFS forward en masse.
I think that would work if it was devoted to a single FreeBSD
specific section (clear patch) at the bottom, or a handbook feature.
I also think such sections could be maintained in the upstream,
even as that would provide a section for each os, though with
the end goal of coding or documenting to eliminate such caveats.