Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:48:13 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        dg@dglawrence.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, ob@e-Gitt.NET, jhb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.2 SHOWSTOPPER - em completely unusable on 6.2

>    Do you have any history of seeing the watchdog timeout problem on your
> machine?

On this machine no - but it's the only one running em0. On other
machines running bge0 then, yes, I see it a lot. But those are all
SMP machines, aside from one. On that one I am currently building
the latest 6-STABLE and when it's done (give it a couple of hours)
I will give it a shot with your code and see what happens.

-pete.