Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:42:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Abscond Process Service <weserveu@northnet.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X Window Display Mode Problem

Have you tried XFree86 4.x? I had the same problems with XFree 3.3.5 and
3.3.6 with my Rage Fury card, but most of the font problems disappeared
when I upgraded to XFree86 4.0. The performance though after the upgrade
decreased, but at least I can read what's on the screen.

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water