Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:15:29 +1000 (EST)
From:      "Andrew Reilly" <andrew@lake.com.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   CRON in malloc(): warning: pointer to wrong page.

Hi,

I'm running a FreeBSD 3.1-STABLE #4: Fri Apr  9 08:39:18 EST 1999
system with 32M RAM and about 140M of swap split across two SCSI disks
connected to the on-board ahc7850 controller.  I've been running
FreeBSD-stable on this system since about '95.  The problem arrived
with the upgrade to 3.1, and hasn't shifted through the three or four
rebuilds I've done since then.

The particular problem I've found at the moment is that sometimes when
I'm doing a lot (netscape 4.5, window movement, xemacs) something
breaks in cron, and I get messages like the one below whenever cron
attempts to run a job.

Any thoughts?