Date:      Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:37:14 -0500
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   weird vi behavior in X

Good day,

I am running the latest version of STABLE and Afterstep.  In fact I did
a make world this morning.  Any way, when searching in vi from an xterm
if I do "/search" and hit the enter button on the numeric key pad vi
goes to the line above the match and inserts an "M".  I have tried
several keymaps and several adjustments to XF86Config and have been able
to stop this behavior.  It doesn't happen if you use the normal enter
key.  Just the one on the numeric keypad.

Any one else seen this?

Thanks,

Jim