Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 21:36:22 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@ormond.unimelb.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   sup.internat.freebsd.org. Is it ok?

Hi,

I've been trying to sup the stable security stuff from sup.internat.freebsd.org
for a couple of days now with no luck. The sup file I'm using is below. The
only thing I changed is the base and prefix parts.

I use sup.au.freebsd.org for the rest of the source code without any problems.

Can someone please shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance
Gavin

#
# Secure stuff
#

src-eBones release=stable host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/home base=/scratch/ftp/pub2/FreeBSD-stable prefix=/scratch/ftp/pub2/FreeBSD-stable/src delete old compress use-rel-suffix
src-secure release=stable host=sup.internat.freebsd.org hostbase=/home base=/scratch/ftp/pub2/FreeBSD-stable prefix=/scratch/ftp/pub2/FreeBSD-stable/src delete old compress use-rel-suffix
--
|  Gavin Cameron                       |             Ormond College            |