Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:20:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Iridium Ronin <iridiumronin@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hello
I just wanted to ask a question about your site.
Yestertday, I was watching the Screensavers on TechTV.
And when one of the people there asked one of your
representatives (the one he was talking with) what
that little Devil on your logo meant, you told him
that he couldn't tell him about that Devil and then
suddenly said that the connection was getting bad,
even though I could still clearly hear his voice.
That's kind of weird / obvious... don't you think? So
what IS up with that Devil?