Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:27:59 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@sr.hp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.2 to be given to attendees of USENIX Technical Conference

"Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> My 3.1 worked out of the box.  In fact, I have three machine here running
> 3.1 out of the box.  Was I merely lucky?

     Nope.  I've got an SMP box running 3.1-RELEASE, and it worked out
of the box (I did, of course, have to rebuild the kernel to work with
SMP, but 3.1-RELEASE worked out of the box in UP mode).

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@sr.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.