Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:43:06 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Mario Doria <mariodoria@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Change to Bind 9

[You are bound to get more response if you email the BIND maintainer(s)
in FreeBSD directly, in this case, myself and Doug Barton]

-On [20010802 06:30], Mario Doria (mariodoria@yahoo.com) wrote:
>When is FBSD moving to use the BIND9 server instead of BIND8?

Soon.  Doug and me are discussing this for importing it in the coming
weeks.  It will be in CURRENT only for now.

And previous versions of BIND 9 were definately not suited for import in
any version.

At least BIND 8 has/had proven functionality.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai asmodai@[wxs.nl|freebsd.org|xmach.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder, finger asmodai@ninth-circle.dnsalias.net