Date:      13 Aug 1998 13:02:59 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI standard

"Chuck" == Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu> writes:
> I think I need to read the scsi standard in order to figure out how
> to get scsi(8) to do what I need it to do.  I've found a place to
> get a lot of scsi standards on the net, but there's too many of
> them, I don't know the name of the one I would really need.

Rather than read the actual standard, which is pretty obtuse, you
might want to check out the ENDL books...  They are expensive, but I
find that they make it much easier to locate the stuff you need.

I will try and dig up my copy tonight and post contact information.
It is Endl publications, somewhere in California, I think (area code
415, if memory serves).

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;