Date:      Fri, 08 Sep 2000 00:26:12 +0100 (BST)
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/20794: Request 2 good documents under people.freebsd.or

On 07-Sep-00 Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:
> On Thu 2000-09-07 (23:25), Andrew Boothman wrote:
>> If no one minds, I'd like a go at marking these documents up in DocBook.
>
> Mind?  Can I offer you a beer or two if we ever bump into each other? (:

Now that's one thing I'm never gonna turn down! :-)

Would you mind casting a critical eye over my markup when I'm done, I'm not
100% certain in what I'm doing yet.

Out of interest, where could you see these documents fitting in? Handbook?
Which section?

Thanks.

---
Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>